Would you like to learn italian and at the same time find out more about the styles and shapes of the Italian design in an actual and entertaining way? Learn with us in the city symbol of the international design!
This course will allow you to learn the language of the “Bel Paese” and see live the works of art of the masters designers through guided visits to their ateliers and studios, admiring their collections in design temples such as the Triennale Design Museum and the Kartell Museum. The course also includes a moment dedicated to Food Design with a dinner organized in a famous design restaurant.
an intensive italian group course will allow you to improve your knowledge of italian using our communicative method and to immerse in the italian culture.
- guided visit to the Kartell Museum: the museum of the history and identity of the Kartell brand, founded in 1949 with the aim of creating design objects in plastic;
- guided visit to the Triennale Design Museum: the most important design museum in Italy, hosts both Italian and international design collections, which change every year;
- design dinner at Tondo, the design restaurant of Milan, where you will experience the atmosphere of the Italian design in its most energetic and creative splendour;
- guided visit to the Achille Castiglioni Museum: a guided visit to the studio of Achille Castiglioni will allow the students to know more about his works, images, technical drawings, original drafts, anonymous objects;
- guided visits to the Campari Gallery: guided visit to the gallery of one of the most famous Italian brands in the world.